Thursday, August 6, 2009

Britney spears vagina. New picz.

Hehe, Britney spears vagina! Here we go again!

britney spears vaginabritney spears vaginabritney spears vaginabritney spears vagina
I need help with the debate, why American Football is better than football. So I created a little into a discussion with my assistant who sits next to me who say, dissed soccer is a sport Brainless / takes no skill, and yet the vagina pulled the football map. Basically his arguments, like his most of the world (which I replied it was Britney Spears / N Sync / Backstreet Boys and pointed out that other fads were incredibly stupid. More stamina (which I admitted), but he said that football players were in much better shape, which I said was ridiculous, in football you have to not only the endurance training to enable them through the game, but strength / speed / jumping ability, in comparison with football players are just athletes is far superior.'s dangerous (I almost started laughing), he pointed out that football players wear no pads, I pointed out that direct loading / players fighting against the rules and results in a foul, and the average footballer is like 150-170 instead of 200-300 pounds, but they move with the same speed (again, footballers are much better athletes. I need more help to this clown to rest. All the arguments / insights you can?
Click here to see her naked video!


No comments:

Post a Comment